Wednesday 11 November 2009

Editing

Today is editing day, so earlier, I went to e3 to try and edit some of our video. I ran into a few problems because the video and song would not play in Final Cut Express. This is because our video and music files were moved from one Mac to another, since another group were using the Mac we were origionally working on. The problem was that when I tried to play the video and music on Final Cut Express, it came up with a message saying 'some media is missing'. The mp3 file of the music and the video could not be found on the Mac. As a result of this, the video and song were both 'offline'.
When I was in e3 earlier, I figured out how to get the video to play, but the mp3 file for the song is still 'missing', so I will go to e3 later in the day to attempt to solve this problem and continue the editing of the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment