Monday 28 September 2009

Costumes


After yesterday's lesson, it was decided that I should deal with gathering the costumes that we may use for our photo on our album cover. Today, I have put together some costumes that I think would be suitable to wear for the cover.

As we discussed in our last lesson, the costume worn on the album cover should appeal to our main target audience. I have stated in previous posts that our main audience will be the older teen group who like listening to our genre of music (psytrance) in social events or parties. Our group thought that the best way to appeal to our audience is to relate to them. In order to do this in our album cover, I believe we should make the person shown on the cover dress the same way as people would who often go to parties or social events where dance music is played.

Doing this will result in our target audience being able to relate more to the artist and would therefore mean we have a stronger target market.
The costumes I think would be most suitable is casual clothing. I will soon get pictures of our costume ideas and have them uploaded onto our blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment