Monday 28 September 2009

personal objectives(A)

so far for our project I have done a lot of work on the finding and using the lyrics. Researching the lyrics me and Nathan worked together and then Nathan went and did a post on his understanding of the psytrance genre I worked on refining the lyrics. I had to do this because the lyrics that we finally decided on were from a story. When i refined the lyrics I looked at the story and started to turn it into a poem so that we could fit it easier to the beat of our song. While i was refining it i took a big proportion of the story out and changed a large proportion of what remained.
After this I look to listen to our chosen song so that i can get an idea of the beat pattern and then further refine the song so that it is easier to match.
To date I have uploaded my own understanding of the psytrance genre and aim to put two deconstructions of psytrance music video's onto the blog by Wednesday.
still left to be done is location scouting and getting the relevant permissions to film there,story boarding, casting, costumes,filming and editing. We have decided as a group to split the remanding tasks into workable chunks so that we can work individually.

No comments:

Post a Comment